Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling Emo

I think this gloomy weather is beginning to seep into my brain. Being from the Houston area, I'm accustomed to air sticking to my skin and doing wonders for my hair.

But I expected more from you Dallas. I’m disappointed in you to say the least.

I've had this insistent urge to lounge at home in the dark and listen to the Goo Goo Dolls...and do other emo-ish things. I'm a very amaturish emo...but you catch my drift.

Speaking of wondrous hair, my Chi was promoted to glory this morning. R.I.P.

I can’t tell you how much that alone will screw with my week. The sound that emitted from my mouth when that little red dot stopped blinking…. you would have thought my new born child was being ripped from my arms.

I think the Chi took one look at this weather and knew that its work in this life had come to an end. There was no helping my fro on this day.

Well, I’m planning a fabulous rebound from this weather. There is much fun to be had this weekend. I can’t let this rain get the best of me! Happy Friday to all my new blog friends!!

Ginny

P.S.: I lost some serious water weight watching Grey’s tonight. Could this get any more depressing?!

I think it's time for some Goo Goo Dolls...

1 comment:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Grey sucks. Just wait til NY, hopefully your hair will be better. And you can use my Chi next week...You will be the first person besides me to use my Chi. That's a good friend!