Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Leaf

I'm going to attempt a ressurection here. I told you, I'm not going to be good at this thing but I'll endeavor to improve! :)

Let's get caught up. TONS going on right now. I definitely returned last week from a fabulous weekend in New York. I was a New York virgin and let me tell you...it was just as amazing as I imagined it would be. I'm in love with that city. In. Love.

I'm not a big picture taker...I'm working on that as well...but I love pictures like this. Pictures with all sorts of life going on in them.



My two lovely tour guides for the weekend..


This trip was an early birthday gift from the best friend ... safe to say it’s pretty untouchable.

My 2009 travel itenerary is in full swing. I'm headed to Ireland in July and am already mentally preparing myself for that trip. I'm not a big flyer. At all. I'd swim to Ireland if it were possible...but I'm super excited to go!

In other news, my roommate is getting married in July and I'm her MOH. Another one bites the dust! It is wedding central around here and I think a nice vaca in Ireland is just the ticket to ride out the nuptial aftermath. I can't wait!

AND I'm moving soon. Boo. One of my least favorite things to do...but I guess it's inevitable when leases expire and roommates get hitched! So, here we go! Onto the next chapter...

4 comments:

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

New York is fun, but Dublin is one of my fave cities by far! Let me know if you want any suggestions. :)

CAC muffin said...

NYC so much fun!
Happy Friday
I tagged you over on my blog ! :)

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Glad you had fun! I've been MIA from here as well! Miss you...

CAC muffin said...

I miss your blog!